Welcome to my world!

:)

2014年9月15日星期一

Uni Life

It's been such a long time for me to actually write something here(always have the intention but lack of motivation).Well,my life recently,is totally different compare to last time(when i sa y last time,it's only three weeks ago).I come to a place that i don't have much idea with,far from my home town,almost out of the range of Malaysia,never heard of any good things bout it.It's Perlis.Seriously,i do not know how am i suppose to survive  stay in this place.Imagine it's your first time come a place like this,u dont recognize a thing,u don't like almost everything here,and they tell you that you will have to stay here for four years.FOUR YEARS!I couldn't stand for even a week man.but i have to pretend to   put a brave front and be tough.i do not have any choices,this is my only way to go.(i have to admit this.)Peeps here are so different from my old lovely frens,they are different in the way of speaking,even the way they think,And i think i'm becoming a weirdo here,while thinking that all of them are weirdos.HAHAHA.Anyway,it's late and i think i better gain some sleep(this is uni life,sleep while u can.).pray to god,pls let me survive this.Night,world.

没有评论:

发表评论