Welcome to my world!

:)

2011年12月7日星期三

Ah,Goodbye My Wonderful School life.

Alright,graduated from high school now.Imma adult,em,i means,reaching.yea,special feelings?nope,a little bit sorrow i think,but it's okay for me,separation between friends doesn't have a great impact on me,probably because i'm never too close with anybodies,there are some exception maybe,coz some of them(it only means one or two) quite intimate with me,i wish everybody have a glitter future,it's time to fly.I think i'll miss my alma mater quite much,i spent 11 years at there!I laughed,i cried,i act insane,i yelled,i danced,i walked,i talked,i eat,i broke school rules(all the time),i slept(especially during boring lessons),i had done too many crazy stuff  in this place.All these memories will never fade in my mind.Kiss you goodbye,my dear AMC.

没有评论:

发表评论