Welcome to my world!

:)

2011年12月14日星期三

Disappear from your life.


I didn't know what's my problem is..i didn't dare to post anything in any social websites,my feelings
,what am i doing or whatever.I don't wanna show up,i wanna hide myself,i wanna buried myself deep in my own lifeless world,but sometimes,i can't help thinking of you,thinking of the way look at me before,thinking of the way you smile,omg,then i'll distract myself,forced myself to do others things.i want you stay right here with me,but at the same time,i wanna evade from you.All the glee and sweet memories of us,the time we spent together,flashes inside my head every single second.I wanted to call you,ask you out,talk silly stuff to you,but i do not have the courage to do so,i'm a damn coward.It's hard for me,i'm suffering,but,all i can to is,disappear from your life.

没有评论:

发表评论